by Matthieu Giroux
To write well you have to :
* Dream our environment.
* Awakening the reader wanting to grow.
* Telling to each other how things are done.
* Writing that you perceive it amazing.
* Say " If…" to find something to write about.
* Changing to grow - Remembering that you allow to yourself making better choices.
We work more :
* Our technicality, if we are listening.
* The background, if we are telling.
Writing Well is sculpting your text, knowing that the reader wants. We know that the reader wants when we talk to others.
The daily reader wishes technically precision, meaning, background, style. We have to get him, because he reads everything.
Write a fantastic story you want to live...