by Matthieu Giroux
We often write because we want to know more about ourselves. After all, since no longer asking questions, we loose our bearings.
After writing we :
• Can distinguish our boundaries.
• See better.
• Better understanding.
• Use writing as an example.
• Want to look for other emotions.
• Want to be understood.
• Want to exchange that we said.
• Want to travel, to write something else.
We can look for other desires. This allows you to find other situations for the reader, while influencing the style. Everyone is different. Everyone has different desires.
Write about something you want to do...