by Matthieu Giroux
Before writing, you have to think about the different ways to write :
• History – the Text imagined.
• Music – song, and choruses.
• Ballad-between song and history.
• Poem - text to verse.
• Sonnet - Poem with the alexandrians and structure 4 + 4 + 3 + 3 to.
• New long story.
• Novel-Long Story with scenarios.
• Funny story.
• Joke-an amazing story with a funny ending.
• Sketch-a funny story to direct.
• Theatre-history with a script to direct.
We have our preferences. However, trying out the different sorts of writing helps to find new inspirations. The techniques used must not interfere.
You have to write when you think about something, even if you don’t want to keep track of it. Then we use humor. Writing helps to keep memory, or to invent stories.
Write a kind of text that you hesitate to try...